Daily Bible Verses

Get a free Bible Verse on your mobile by subscribing with us, watch Christian Videos, download Christian wallpapers, have your say in Forums, download Urdu Geet and Zaboor, submit your prayer requests and many more. Only in Pakistan.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion Topics > Making the website better

Tabish
Administrator

Please advise what more should be included in the website, and what we can do to help Daily Verses team.

I suggest articles should be included and I can give few articles on different topics like faith, prayer, daily life etc.......

what will u do...???????

September 11, 2009 at 2:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aderish Qazi

Articles of Pastors from pakistan should be included..

September 14, 2009 at 5:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Please do advise in this forum about any improvement?

September 21, 2009 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glacenoire

• you need to check this website position in Google
  • write dailyverses.org Web site owner comments at http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/dailyverses.org?version=2&core_ver=1.0&pip=false&premium=false&suite=false&client_ver=2.0.0.0&aff_id=683&os_ver=5.1.2.0&locale=en-us
  • This site may harm your computer’ so make it sefe first
  • you need  to prevent your site from getting hacked.
  • Please be aware that many of the current website hacks (and repeated reinfections) are the result of malware on the computer(s) used for administrative access to the site. The credentials can be captured and used to access the site and add / modify files.
  • Use multiple anti-malware / anti-trojan type products that you don’t already use. After confirming that your computer(s) are clean and secure, change all passwords and do not store user names and passwords in the FTP client.
--

i want Jesus, not religion.church is very important in every Christian walk. Jesus did it all the time.

September 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Thank you Glacenoire for all your suggestions.

We have added the website in macfee siteadviser.

Your future suggestions are also welcomed.

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

September 24, 2009 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

naina

hi

September 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

naina

i thnk itz all gud

September 26, 2009 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kashif

Tabish your team has really done well uptill now, But i would suggest you to add some Matrimonial Section in your website. Though it might seem a bit unnecessary but its the burning issue in many household today that they are not able to find suitable betterhalves for their Daughters, sisters. If you could arrange such a plateform on your website (free for christian brethern) it would help so many families to get connected through match-making profile informations.

Plus. I am not sure whether there's a facility of having Chat with online members or not. If Not, include that as well.

November 4, 2009 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Brother Kashif thanks for your wonderful idea about a matrimonial site in Pakitstan for Christians. I think one in also operating but i dont remember the name.

If God is willing then we will go for this task as well but this will take time.

As far as the chat program for this site is concerned it is in process soon the users will be able to chat online.

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

November 4, 2009 at 7:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GOLDBERGS

Thanks for the great features including click here to play games. I want to suggest a donation paypal button for contributions toward your web service in general. I think people would utilize it more as time goes. God Bless your work in smart money management.It was so enjoyable to be able to visit with friends. May the Lord richly bless all of you.I love all of you, and miss you SOOO much.I am leaving this site soon.God bless each and every one of you.

November 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Thanks brother but please tell us why are u leaving this site?

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

November 4, 2009 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kashif

Tabish, Can u enable notifications of topics' reply in the forum to all the members.is this possible that you people configure and enable the website in a way that a member could post to the relevent forum by replying (through email) to the notification email from your website???

Like its in facebook.

--

Kashif

February 16, 2010 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

yes

February 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aderish Qazi

nice idea

February 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

More range of colors for the Script can be added.

May 19, 2010 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

i am really delighted with your new website and how you have made, it looks good and has lots feature that i feel will make it more beneficial for readers.

September 16, 2010 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Thanks

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

September 16, 2010 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Molly Moody

Tabish at September 11, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Please advise what more should be included in the website, and what we can do to help Daily Verses team.

I suggest articles should be included and I can give few articles on different topics like faith, prayer, daily life etc.......

what will u do...???????

I'm Worried My In-box messages Might Get Hacked What Can I Do? Can you help me? I want to get my messages back pleaseeeeeeee. Someone hacked into my account and delete My In-box messages. Can someone please help me.

September 17, 2010 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Asif Mubrak

Molly Moody at September 17, 2010 at 2:09 PM

what will u do...???????

I'm Worried My In-box messages Might Get Hacked What Can I Do? Can you help me? I want to get my messages back pleaseeeeeeee. Someone hacked into my account and delete My In-box messages. Can someone please help me.

i've been using daily verses since july 2010. but suddenly, when i opened daily verses log in page today, the big joker appeared on the home page.when i log into my daily verses account, it says " this web site has been hacked via SQL injection" and "your account to 'www.dailyverses.org' is not safe". i thought it will only appear when i try to login to my daily verses account but then i was wrong. it appears to all pages of the daily verses website i go to,after log in. is there something wrong with my daily verses account? how can i use it back to the way it looked before?

i would really appreciate it if someone can help me as soon as possible. thank you. :)

September 20, 2010 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Pastor Asif Mubrak at September 20, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Molly Moody at September 17, 2010 at 2:09 PM

what will u do...???????

i've been using daily verses since july 2010. but suddenly, when i opened daily verses log in page today, the big joker appeared on the home page.when i log into my daily verses account, it says " this web site has been hacked via SQL injection" and "your account to 'www.dailyverses.org' is not safe". i thought it will only appear when i try to login to my daily verses account but then i was wrong. it appears to all pages of the daily verses website i go to,after log in. is there something wrong with my daily verses account? how can i use it back to the way it looked before?

i would really appreciate it if someone can help me as soon as possible. thank you. :)

GOD BLESS US

October 28, 2010 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Follow dailyversespk on Twitter

Search English Bible

Search Urdu Bible

Recent Videos

1614 views - 0 comments
1390 views - 0 comments
1854 views - 0 comments
2203 views - 1 comment