Daily Bible Verses

Get a free Bible Verse on your mobile by subscribing with us, watch Christian Videos, download Christian wallpapers, have your say in Forums, download Urdu Geet and Zaboor, submit your prayer requests and many more. Only in Pakistan.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion Topics > SUNDAY IS NOT THE SABBATH DAY

glacenoire

دنیا کے لگ بھگ سبھی ملکوں میں لوگ ہفتہ وار چھٹی مناتے ہیں۔ لیکن اسرائیل میں یہودیوں کا انداز شاید سب سے نِرالا ہے.  بتایا گیا کہ جمع کی شام سے  سنیچر کی شام تک یہودی اپنی ہفتہ وار تعطیل 'سبت' منا رہے ہیں۔

ِان چوبیس گھنٹوں کے دوران یہودیوں کی اکثریت اپنے تمام کام چھوڑ دیتی ہے۔ اس دوران آپ کو سڑکوں پر کوئی گاڑی چلاتا نظر نہیں آتا، بسیں وغیرہ بند ہو جاتی ہیں۔ گھر میں چولہا نہیں جلایا جاتا اور کھانے وغیرہ پہلے سے تیار کر لیے جاتے ہیں۔ بجلی کا استعمال ترک کر دیا جاتا ہے اور رات کو موم بتیوں پر گزارا کیا جاتا ہے۔ ٹی وی، ریڈیو، کمپیوٹر غرض کہ ہر ہفتے ایک دن کے لیے ساری الیکٹرانک اشیاء بند رکھی جاتی ہیں۔

اگر آپ اس دوران انجانے میں یہودیوں سے فون پر رابطہ کرنے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں تو اول تو آپ کو ان کے فون بند ملتے ہیں، لیکن اگر اتفاق سے کوئی فون اٹھا لیتا ہے تو آپ کو 'سبت' کے دوران تنگ کرنے پر ان کی کھری کھری سُننی پڑتی ہے۔

یہودی عقیدے میں سبت کی اہمیت کے بارے میں ایک مقامی لڑکی ڈینیئلا  نے یہ وضاحت کی:'دراصل سبت کا وقت گھر والوں کے ساتھ آرام اور عبادت کا وقت ہے اور اس دوران معمول کے سارے کام چھوڑ دیے جاتے ہیں اور کسی بھی ایسے کام سے اجتناب کیا جاتا ہے جس میں تخلیق کا عنصر شامل ہو' (جیسا کہ بجلی کےاستعمال سے انرجی پیدا کرنے کا عمل;)۔

--

i want Jesus, not religion.church is very important in every Christian walk. Jesus did it all the time.

November 8, 2009 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glacenoire

Today nearly the entire Christian world goes to church and worships on Sunday. Why is this? When was the day of worship changed from the Sabbath, which we just saw is Saturday, to Sunday?

We go to church on a specific day of the week because of the Sabbath commandment. The Ten Commandments can be found in Exodus 20:3-17. In the Sabbath commandment God has not only given us a command to keep the Sabbath day holy but has also told us how to keep it holy.

This commandment is found in Exodus 20:8-11: “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor the stranger that is within your gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.”

This commandment tells us that God’s Sabbath day is the seventh day of the week. God’s holy Sabbath day is Saturday. Sunday is the first day of the week.

--

i want Jesus, not religion.church is very important in every Christian walk. Jesus did it all the time.

November 8, 2009 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glacenoire

Who is it that attempted to change God’s times and God’s laws? Notice that whoever it was also persecuted and killed God’s people — he “wore out the saints of the most High.”

As further evidence that Saturday is God’s holy Sabbath day, let us ask the people who tried to change the day of worship which day is the Sabbath:

Question: Which is the Sabbath day?

Answer: Saturday is the Sabbath day.

Question: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?

Answer: We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday. — Peter Geiermann, The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine(1957 ed.), p. 50.

The Catholic Church for over one thousand years before the existence of a protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday. — Catholic Mirror, official organ of Cardinal Gibbons, Sept. 23, 1893.

The observance of Sunday by the protestants is an homage they pay in spite of themselves to the authority of the [Catholic] Church. — Mgr. Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, Boston: Patrick Donahoe, 1868, page 225.

The Catholics have changed God’s law extensively. They deleted the second commandment so as to allow their practice of bowing down and worshiping their images. They gutted the Sabbath commandment, which is their third commandment, removing all the instruction that God gave as to how to keep the Sabbath day holy. They also removed the instruction that God’s Sabbath is the seventh day of the week. In order still to have ten commandments after removing the second, they divided the tenth and made it their ninth and tenth.

By their own admission, in their own publications, which we have just read, the Catholic Church changed the day of worship from God’s holy Sabbath day, Saturday, to Sunday, the day on which the pagans worshiped their sun god.

--

November 8, 2009 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glacenoire

Proverbs 28:9 tells us that God will not hear the prayers of those who disregard His commandments. “He that turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.” Here we see that the prayers of Sunday-keepers, after they know about the Sabbath, are abomination to God. They have turned their ears away from hearing God’s law, especially the Saturday Sabbath commandment.

Don’t forget that the devil, Satan, can answer prayer and usually does to make people who are living in sin think that God is answering their prayers. Satan even gives people his spirit and makes them believe that it is the Holy Spirit. Those who disregard any of the Ten Commandments cannot have the Holy Spirit, for the Bible tells us in Acts 5:32 that God gives His Holy Spirit to those who obey Him. “We are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God has given to them that obey him.” Sunday-keepers, therefore, cannot have the Holy Spirit because by keeping Sunday they are not obeying God.

--

November 8, 2009 at 7:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glacenoire

We are going to be held responsible for obeying the clear teachings of the Bible. Second Corinthians 5:10 says, “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he has done, whether it be good or bad.” James 1:22 says “Be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” We need to be on guard against self-deception.

God will not take anyone to heaven who would commit a sin once he got there, as Nahum 1:9 tells us. “What do you imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.”

Those who are in Sunday-keeping churches will not necessarily be lost if they are keeping Sunday in ignorance. But, when they find out that Saturday is the Sabbath day, God requires them to obey completely the Sabbath commandment and come out of those churches. In John 10:14-16,26-28 Jesus describes these people as other sheep. “I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knows me, even so I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, who are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. But you believe not, because you are not of my sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give to them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.“

Do you hear the Lord’s voice telling you to keep Saturday, the Sabbath day, holy? Then do as Second Corinthians 6:14-17 tells you to do: “Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion has light with darkness? And what concord has Christ with Belial? or what part has he that believes with an infidel? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? for you are the temple of the living God; as God has said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore come out from among them, and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,”

November 8, 2009 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glacenoire

Remember that the devil gave the papacy its “power and seat and great authority.” Since the papacy changed the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday, the daughter churches include all the churches that obey the pope in their day of worship.

Notice the outstanding characteristic of God’s true church given in Revelation 12:17. “And the dragon was full of rage at the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” The people in God’s true church keep all of God’s commandments, including the Saturday, Sabbath, commandment. We have seen that Saturday, the Sabbath, is specifically the sign between God and His only church.

November 8, 2009 at 7:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

A very Very Nice Article/ Message even more than that, People donot know these things beacause of their less Interest, and Some Church leader are teaching that the Law of God (Torah) is finish, but actually it is not finished but completed at the time of crucifiction. The Law (Torah) is living word of God and is still alive, without pervious Law we cann't know the full will of the God, we cann't know what kind animals we should eat and which one are prohibited (Exodus) Men should not wear women's clothing and women should not wear men's clothing (Deutronomy), like this there are so many commandments of the God that are only found in Old testiment, Even Jesus Himself while Teaching Jews new thing he said to pharises, they must should do/perform these things as well do not leave the old Teaching/ Commandments of the God.

May God gives us wisdom and Strength so that we can be the Sons of Kingdom who will be able to take by force.

November 10, 2009 at 5:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellison Danish

Yes sunday is the sabbath day

December 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

The Jewish Scholars may know accurate.

December 12, 2009 at 2:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

agree with you ,  the devil gave the papacy its “power and seat and great authority.” Since the papacy changed the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday, the daughter churches include all the churches that obey the pope in their day of worship.

February 3, 2010 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Romans called the sun god “Mithra” and “Apollo,” and they especially worshiped the sun on “the first day of the week,” also called “Dies Solis” (Latin), which means, “day of the sun.” The name “Sunday” was adopted “because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or to its worship. The first day of the week.” Webster’s Dictionary; 1929 edition.

February 3, 2010 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Many times you hear the fourth Commandment called the Jewish Sabbath yet this phrase does not occur once in the entire Bible. This is because the Sabbath was created in the first week of this planet’s existence long before Jews ever existed. Most do not realize the Hebrew word for rest in Genesis 2:3 is “shabath” and means Sabbath and if not for this Commandment we would only have a six day week. It was Jesus who made the Sabbath at creation and is the reason for His claim to be Lord of the Sabbath day. (Mark 2:28) If Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath day, then the Sabbath is the Lord’s Day. John had a vision on “the Lord’s day” according to Revelation 1:10. That day had to be the Sabbath. It is the only day so designated and claimed by God in the Bible. In writing the Ten Commandments, God called it “the Sabbath of the Lord.” (Exodus 20:10) It is impossible for the Sabbath to be Jewish. Adam and Eve were not Jewish “God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it.” (Genesis 2:3) Sanctified means “to be set apart for holy use.” This was pre-sin and the only ones in Eden to “Sanctify” the Sabbath were Adam and Eve. Were the other Nine “Just for the Jews?” The Sabbath is also for the “stranger” who are Gentiles. (Exodus 20:10) In “the new earth ... from one Sabbath to another, shall ALL FLESH come to worship before me, saith the Lord.” (Isaiah 66:22-23) Grace saved Gentiles kept the Sabbath. “The Gentiles besought that these words be preached to them the next Sabbath ... Paul and Barnabas ... persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.” (Acts 13:42-43) Luke was also a Gentile who kept the Sabbath.

The Babylonian language was in use hundreds of years before the Hebrew race was founded by Abraham. That language designated the seventh day of the week as “sa-ba-tu”, meaning rest day and is another indisputable proof that the Bible Sabbath was not and is not exclusively Jewish. Very few realize that the word Sabbath and the concept of resting from work on the seventh day of the week (Saturday) is common to most of the ancient and modern languages of the world, which dates back to Babel in Genesis chapter 11. This is evidence totally independent of the Scriptures that confirms the Biblical teaching that God’s seventh day Sabbath predates Judaism. The concept of a Saturday holy day of rest was understood, accepted and practiced by virtually every culture from Babylon through modern times. In the study of the many languages of mankind you will find two important facts:

1. The seventh day of the week is called the “Sabbath” in the majority of principal languages in the world. (English names are of pagan origin)

2. There is not even one language which designates another day as the “day of rest.”

Many fifth century Christians kept the Saturday Sabbath and Sunday

In spite of the rising popularity of Sunday sacredness, Church historian Socrates Scholasticus (5th century) wrote: “For although almost all churches throughout the world celebrate the sacred mysteries [of the Lord’s Supper] on the Sabbath of every week, yet the Christians of Alexandria and at Rome, on account of some ancient tradition, have ceased to do this.” Socrates Scholasticus, Ecclesiastical History, Book 5, ch. 22. Another historian confirmed this, stating, “The people of Constantinople, and almost everywhere, assemble together on the Sabbath, as well as on the first day of the week, which custom is never observed at Rome or at Alexandria.” Sozomen, Ecclesiastical History, Book 7, ch. 19. Thus even in the 5th century, Sabbath keeping was universally prevalent (except in Rome and Alexandria), along with Sunday keeping. Many Christians kept both days. But as the centuries wore on, Sunday-keeping grew in prominence, especially within Roman Catholic territories. Today, the majority of Christians observe Sunday,

“They [the Protestants] deem it their duty to keep the Sunday holy. Why? Because the Catholic Church tells them to do so. They have no other reason…The observance of Sunday thus comes to be an ecclesiastical law entirely distinct from the divine law of Sabbath observance…The author of the Sunday law…is the Catholic Church.” — Ecclesiastical Review, February 1914.

“It is well to remind the Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and all other Christians, that the Bible does not support them anywhere in their observance of Sunday. Sunday is an institution of the Roman Catholic Church, and those who observe the day observe a commandment of the Catholic Church.” — Priest Brady, in an address reported in The News, Elizabeth, New Jersey, March 18, 1903.

“I have repeatedly offered 1,00000 rupees to anyone who can prove to me from the Bible alone that I am bound to keep Sunday holy. There is no such law in the Bible. It is a law of the holy Catholic Church alone. The Bible says, ‘Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.’ The Catholic Church says: ‘No. By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day and command you to keep holy the first day of the week.’ And lo! The entire civilized world bows down in a reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church.” — father T. Enright, C.S.S.R. of the RedemptoralCollege, Kansas City, in a lecture at Hartford, Kansas, February 18, 1884, printed in History of the Sabbath, p. 802

“It was the Catholic church which…has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

February 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

so why did Satan give his power to the Catholic Church? Because he wanted to be like the most high and wanted to be worshipped as God. So what did the dragon do? He gave his power and seat and great authority to the Roman Catholic Church and had them change the Seventh day Sabbath to SUN-day.

Isaiah 14:12-14 “How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! 13 For you have said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

Satan desired to be worshipped as God but how could he achieve this goal when no Christian in their right mind would do this. When Satan (the Dragon) gave him (the Pope) his power, and his seat, and great authority, Satan achieved his goal and got the worship he wanted and on his day in favour of pagan sun worship which God detests and Satan knows it. So when the Catholic Church is being worshipped, by keeping their day, who is really being worshipped? Satan himself! This is called worship by representation.

The big issue is who we worship and what day we worship on. Do we give Satan our allegiance and worship on his day implemented by the Papacy, or do we place our allegiance where it should belong and worship on the day that God blessed and sanctified? This is why Satan works so hard through so many people and web sites in attacking this one Commandment. If Christians don’t start loving God and the truth enough to stop listening to the thoughts and excuses and lies of the enemy, it is going to be a sad day in the end times as many Christians will be like lambs to the slaughter when it comes to who we choose to worship in the time of the mark of the beast. Do we worship the Papal beast power or do we worship God. This is what the Seventh day Sabbath is all about. It is a sign as to who we worship and belong to. So who are you going to worship? As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

This should end all the Sabbath was changed to Sunday in the Bible arguments which is evidenced by the extreme measures Satan went to for such a very long time and the continued opposition to the Sabbath truth. In fact Sun-Day worship actually goes back more than 2000 years B.C. and coincides with the worship of Satan himself. See the history of Sun-day worship for even more detail and the origins of the number 666 or alternatively you can find this information on page two.

God “is not the author of confusion…” (1 Corinthians 14:33) or some fool that placed a law that is NOT Love and Eternal in with nine other laws that obviously ARE Love and Eternal. While most Christians understand that nine of the Commandments are obviously love and eternal, as love is eternal, most do not realize that the fourth is also a love Commandment, and why all Ten Commandments are Love and Eternal. Deuteronomy 6:5 proves this stating that LOVING God with all your heart, might and soul is to keep ALL the Ten Commandments that had just been read 17 verses earlier. Many miss that loving God supremely as Jesus said in Matthew 22:35-40, is to keep the fourth Commandment also and why He stated all the law hang on these Commandments as he quoted this Old Testament verse. God set aside the seventh day specifically for us to rest and dedicate this day totally to Him in love. To not do so is just as much sin as breaking any of the Commandments and has the same consequences. God did not make a mistake when He placed the Sabbath in His Moral law of love, the Ten Commandments. The Sabbath is a perpetual (never ending) covenant (Exodus 31:13-17) that applies to anyone under the New Covenant that many miss was actually made with Israel only (Hebrews 8:10). Paul however describes two Israel’s today and the one he says counts is the Israel of God, and not the Israel of the flesh. (Romans 9:6-8) If we are Christ’s, then we are Israel today and heirs according to the promise made to Abraham. (Galatians 3:28-29) It is sadly amusing that some attacking God’s law often say the Old Covenant was made just with Israel so the Ten Commandments are gone with the New Covenant. This certainly reveals their ignorance and what spirit they are listening to. See also Romans 2:28-29 and Isaiah 66:22-23. See also Daniel's 70 weeks or Prophecy of weeks.

February 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

“Worshipping on a specific day would be idolatry. We worship the maker every day. God made all the days of the week and does not expect to be worshipped on only one day.” I guess what they are really saying to God is, “Hey God, let me set you straight. Why are you Commanding the Seventh day? Don't you know that we don't have to do that because we worship you every day! Why would you make us sin and commit idolatry by Commanding us to worship on a specific day!?” I was totally dumbfounded when I read this as should anyone! God clearly states the Seventh day is my Sabbath and people respond, “It does not matter what day God.” Does God mean what He says or not? Do you remember how God tested His people in Exodus 16, before He even gave the Ten Commandments to see if they would keep His law? He tested to see if they would keep the Seventh day or not. When they didn’t, God accused these non-Jews of breaking His whole law. We do worship God everyday but if we kept the Sabbath everyday, we would not be Holy, we would be lazy. It should be obvious that it is not possible to keep the Sabbath everyday and when God specifically commands something, He means it!

Because breaking God’s Ten Commandment law is sin, before the cross there was a sacrificial law that had to be followed when Israel did sin. This is the law that Paul called bondage and had ceremonial sabbath days such as Passover and the Day of Atonement etc. These were exclusively Jewish and were nailed to the cross because Jesus was the Lamb of God that ended this sacrificial system. The most common confusion that occurs here is Colossians 2:16, Galatians 4:10 and Romans 14:5. Satan has no shortage of excuses as to why the fourth Commandment supposedly does not matter and so for those who would like to see answers to all the typical excuses, you can find them on God’s Sabbath truth and the main arguments can be found on the Ten Commandments. To see all the arguments and truths as to was the Sabbath changed to Sunday in the Bible, see what day is the Sabbath or who changed the Sabbath to Sunday. See also who is the antichrist.

Important Note: Satan has always had a long term plan in attacking the law of God (this should be obvious to us) and is desperate to keep Christians from discovering the real truth on the Sabbath Commandment and so you will find that he has had no trouble in finding those he can bring against the truth. They are however fairly easy to identify as they often claim the early Church worshipped habitually on the first day of the week based on scriptures that can be shown to be nothing but deliberate attempts at proving a lie. See what day is the Sabbath for the evidence. They also often call the fourth Commandment the “Jewish Sabbath” (already seen to be impossible) and attack the issue of sun worship, Constantine and the Catholic Church saying that people quoting the truth cannot make up their mind how it happened and some even claim that none were involved and deny all the above historical quotes while giving some of their own quotes from those who did yield to temptation and began keeping Sunday in honour of the resurrection against God’s will. The truth that they avoid is that all three were involved in the Sabbath to Sunday change as we have seen. Colossians 2:16, Galatians 4:10 and Romans 14:5 are also typically quoted and these as you have seen are also quoted in ignorance, and if you do understand these passages you will be able to easily identify the deceived when they quote these passages that demonstrates they have no idea what the truth is. See Colossians 2:16 for very detailed information on this passage as well as Galatians 4:10 and Romans 14:5. See also the Galatians and the law for the truth on a very misunderstood book.

February 3, 2010 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kashif

Well Guys and Gals... it really took me about 45 minutes to read all the stuff here above... could u people not effort to write in a presice way rather than copying a long long article from somewhere and pasting it here... Whats the end result i am really confused after reading above, i am sorry, if i am wrong, to comment but I think... "God - man" Relationships matters the most rather than Prayingt o Him on Some specific day or not... We are Children of our God. He is Our Father... Do We need appointment dates and timings to talk to him or worship him... i donot think so...if thats the case than theres no difference "Yehovah - Christ Folllower" and "Allah - Muslims" that have specific timings of Prayes in a day, and Hajj in a Year... We need to Just Love God from All our heart and have solid pure relation with HIM. Leave the debate of Which one is the sabath day and which one is not.

--

Kashif

February 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Christ

Kashif at 11:50AM on Feb 10, 2010

Well Guys and Gals... it really took me about 45 minutes to read all the stuff here above... could u people not effort to write in a presice way rather than copying a long long article from somewhere and pasting it here... Whats the end result i am really confused after reading above, i am sorry, if i am wrong, to comment but I think... "God - man" Relationships matters the most rather than Prayingt o Him on Some specific day or not... We are Children of our God. He is Our Father... Do We need appointment dates and timings to talk to him or worship him... i donot think so...if thats the case than theres no difference "Yehovah - Christ Folllower" and "Allah - Muslims" that have specific timings of Prayes in a day, and Hajj in a Year... We need to Just Love God from All our heart and have solid pure relation with HIM. Leave the debate of Which one is the sabath day and which one is not.

Exactly I am agree with you Kashif  its totally wrong that follower of Jesus Christ should work on true relationship with God by Jesus .Now we are not bound for any time and day .Jesus has dilivered us we should go to slavery fortimings and days .Teach and preach peopel about salvation throughJesus  ,s Blood ,wall of sepration between man and God Jesus has felledJust follow Jesus .Its enough for us we do worship to God on Sundaybecause Sunday is day of resurrection of our beloved Jesus Christ andif we do worship otherday if we can not do on Sunday then also God isHappy with us while we are faithful with him and acting upon His word

--

Mary Christ

February 10, 2010 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Pastor Eric at 01:23PM on Feb 03, 2010

Romans called the sun god “Mithra” and “Apollo,” and they especially worshiped the sun on “the first day of the week,” also called “Dies Solis” (Latin), which means, “day of the sun.” The name “Sunday” was adopted “because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or to its worship. The first day of the week.” Webster’s Dictionary; 1929 edition.

Important Note: Satan has always had a long term plan in attacking the law of God (this should be obvious to us) and is desperate to keep Christians from discovering the real truth on the Sabbath Commandment and so you will find that he has had no trouble in finding those he can bring against the truth.

February 11, 2010 at 3:21 AM Flagged Quote & Reply

Mary Christ

Pastor Eric at 03:21AM on Feb 11, 2010

Important Note: Satan has always had a long term plan in attacking the law of God (this should be obvious to us) and is desperate to keep Christians from discovering the real truth on the Sabbath Commandment and so you will find that he has had no trouble in finding those he can bring against the truth.

You definitely are following Satan therefor you think about others like this ,You need to understand teachings of  Jesus Christ in right way

--

Mary Christ

February 16, 2010 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kashif

Mary Christ at 12:29PM on Feb 16, 2010

Pastor Eric at 03:21AM on Feb 11, 2010

You definitely are following Satan therefor you think about others like this ,You need to understand teachings of  Jesus Christ in right way

Sister Mary be patient... Pastor Sahb is not talking about us, he is talking about the papacy and initial christian regime...who changed the day of sabbath,,, Hain na Padri sahab???

--

Kashif

February 16, 2010 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Follow dailyversespk on Twitter

Search English Bible

Search Urdu Bible

Recent Videos

1614 views - 0 comments
1390 views - 0 comments
1854 views - 0 comments
2203 views - 1 comment