Daily Bible Verses

Get a free Bible Verse on your mobile by subscribing with us, watch Christian Videos, download Christian wallpapers, have your say in Forums, download Urdu Geet and Zaboor, submit your prayer requests and many more. Only in Pakistan.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion Topics > lives lost in Haiti's Earthquake

Pastor Eric

Today  all of us will have ONE DAY of silence which includes no posts, no comments and/or any other activity on the site. This will be done in remembrance of all the lives lost in Haiti's Earthquake .

January 15, 2010 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Christ

What will be benefit for lost souls .If we keep silent and no post any thing on this site .Always we should keep on work of God never stop it in any condition . Its not God plan that we stop work for God for dead persons but keep saving for kingdome of heaven who are alive on this earth.

--

Mary Christ

January 16, 2010 at 1:22 AM Flagged Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Instead of keeping quite we should open our mouths to pray for the families which have been affected by this disaster.

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

January 16, 2010 at 4:35 AM Flagged Quote & Reply

Mary Christ

Exactly we should do it.

--

Mary Christ

January 16, 2010 at 6:12 AM Flagged Quote & Reply

zeeshan

Tabish at 04:35AM on Jan 16, 2010

Instead of keeping quite we should open our mouths to pray for the families which have been affected by this disaster.

Greetings in the name of  Jesus.

Psalm 103:15

As for man, his days are like grass,

he flourishes like a flower of the field.

Ecclesiastes 12:7

And the dust returns to the ground it come from, and the spirit returns

to God who gave it.

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Matthew 24:13

But he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Luke 21:36

Be always on the watch,and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen,and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

2 -Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

--

January 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

zeeshan at 12:50PM on Jan 17, 2010

Tabish at 04:35AM on Jan 16, 2010

Greetings in the name of  Jesus.

Psalm 103:15

As for man, his days are like grass,

he flourishes like a flower of the field.

Ecclesiastes 12:7

And the dust returns to the ground it come from, and the spirit returns

to God who gave it.

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Matthew 24:13

But he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Luke 21:36

Be always on the watch,and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen,and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

2 -Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Well quoted from the Bible bro

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

January 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Thank-You to anyone who participated in the ONE DAY of silence for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.

January 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Christ

I have not participate in silence and Tabish has said wonderful thing that inspite of keep silent we should prayer for the familieswhich have been effected by this disaster . There is no need of silence but prayer and preaching for them who are alive on this earth.

--

Mary Christ

January 19, 2010 at 1:43 AM Flagged Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

If you can help, time to step up.  (even a 10 rupees)  if you have a church organization, you can send help.

February 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Pastor Eric at February 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM

If you can help, time to step up.  (even a 10 rupees)  if you have a church organization, you can send help.

strongest earthquake in more than 200 years

May 23, 2010 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Pastor Eric at May 23, 2010 at 4:50 AM

Baptist volunteer Laura Silsby has been released by Haitian authorities after a court conviction May 17.

May 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Pastor Eric at May 23, 2010 at 4:50 AM

On May 1st and 2nd of 2010, our hometown of Nashville and its surrounding areas suffered a devastating flood. The impact of this extremely rare event was felt by us and countless others in our community, resulting in loss of life and billions of dollars in damage to property and infrastructure.In an effort to help those who have lost everything.

May 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

רוצה ללמוד

Pastor Eric at January 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Thank-You to anyone who participated in the ONE DAY of silence for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.

i know we all have our down times

this song should help u out when your down

it helps me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9nyItPwkE

May 28, 2010 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

רוצה ללמוד

'Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini were very popular at the time, but they were not presented with the Nobel Prize. Yet, they were nominated for same.

If we look down the history from 1900 to 2009, we will find only one person who was extremely popular and talked about like President Obama. That person is Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party and chancellor of Germany.

Despite both men’s popularity; there are more scary similarities between these two leaders:

Both Obama and Hitler share similar ancestries: Obama German, Hitler Austrian.

Both leaders had been surrounded by many controversies concerning birth certificate, citizenship and religion.

Both had the father figure issues. Obama’s parents separated when he was two years old and they divorced in 1964. His father returned to Kenya and saw him only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982. Hitler had a troubled relationship with his tradition-minded authoritarian father, who frequently beat him.

During their teenage years both leaders had problems with alcohol. Obama called the alcohol phase “greatest moral failure”, Hitler called it “most humiliated experience in life”.

Both are unloved by the Jewish, for Hitler is well known why, for Obama, well, his victory in Presidential elections was not received with welcome in Israel.

Time magazine named Obama person of the year in 2008, Hitler in 1938.

Both had bestseller books: Obama had “Dreams of my Father” (memoir) and “the Audacity of Hope” (political convictions), Hitler had “Mein Kampf (My Struggle) in Volumes 1 and 2. It combines elements of autobiography with an exposition of Hitler’s political ideology.

Obama was influenced by Martin Luther King, Hitler by Martin Luther.

Both Obama and Hitler came to power during the recession-depression; Obama in 2009, Hitler in 1933.

Both are personality cult leaders, portrayed as saviors of political and economical depression; Obama as an American savior, Hitler as German. A cult of personality arises when a country’s leader uses mass media to create an idealized and heroic public image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

Both are/were very gifted orators, having ability to attract great interest in their speeches. Both have/had hand gestures when giving a speech.

Both leaders had initiated health reforms, environmentalism and animal protection rights, among others.'

May 29, 2010 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

Nice informative

May 30, 2010 at 6:25 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

רוצה ללמוד

במקום לתרום למדינה שלנו, אנשים עניים ההקפאה חסרי מחוץ ברחובות ... או חולים שונים זקוקים ולאחר מכן עודפים התורמים האיטי אחרי הכל, כל מה שאנחנו תורמים ואנחנו תמיד מדברים רעים בעולם ..

June 1, 2010 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Sundar Singh was raised a devout Sikh, and consecrated from his youth to become a Hindu sadhu. However, his spiritual longings were not fulfilled until emotional and spiritual turmoil drove him to urgently ask the true living God to reveal Himself fully, lest he take his own life in the hope of finding peace in the next. The outcome was strikingly similar to that described in Acts 9:3-5 of the Bible's New Testament. Thereafter, the born again Sadhu became a living witness of the eternal security, peace and comfort he had freely received.

"Come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28)

The Sadhu spoke of his own experience -- the Rest and Peace which he enjoys (Bisram, Santi, Aram). Previously he had no lack of everything which the world could give -- wealth, family etc., but he did not enjoy Peace through them. But in Christ he had found peace (Santi) when he realized his relationship with Him. A doctor friend of the Sadhu's related that a man whose arm was broken through an accident came to him and said, "Doctor, my arm is very painful. Take the pain away for me." The doctor told him that first of all the two broken bones must be set and be knit together; then the swelling and the pain would go away of themselves. In the same way people want peace and they want blessings but they don't want to come into right relationship with God, the Giver of blessing. When we come into this right relationship with Him, our restlessness will go and in its stead we shall have wonderful peace.

"When a man is in a state of sin, he has no sense of sin. A man dives into the water. On his head are lakhs of maunds of water but he does not feel their weight at all. But on coming out of the water if he lifts a vesselful of water he thoroughly understands how heavy the water is. In the same way, when a man is sunk in sin he has no sense of sin, but once he is delivered he is conscious of the least sin."

"For the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which was lost." (Luke 19:10)

"He was searching for me before I sought Him. Christ whom I had never expected came to me. I was praying, 'If there be a God, reveal Thyself'...I was praying to Hindu gods and incarnations. But when He came there was no anger in His face, even though I had burnt the Bible three days before. None of you have ever destroyed Scripture like me. He is such a wonderful, loving, living Saviour..."

"Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me...I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." (John 14:1-6)

"I am wholly and completely satisfied. Those who will follow Him will know Him, but we can't know Him unless we live with Him. For years I tried but I couldn't find. When I used to know about Him I used to hate Him, but He revealed Himself to me..."

"Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed" (John 20:29)

"But," said the Sadhu, "the Lord had no other means but to appear to me personally, for there was just half-an-hour left before I should have committed suicide." I am not ashamed to suffer for Him, I know Him whom I have believed -- not I have known about Him or have heard preaching about Him, but I know Him. [Apostle] Paul could say this because he lived with Him and for Him..."

June 6, 2010 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”

June 14, 2010 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

An official says the death toll from a tsunami off western Indonesia has risen to 343 as more bodies are found in a search of the remote islands that were hardest-hit.

--

Satan has in fact a plan against the saints of the Most High which is to wear them out. Now, were Satan to strike the children of God with great force at one time, they would knowexactly how to resist the enemy since they would immediately recognize his work. He uses the method of gradualism to wear down the people of God.Jesus defeated satan in Gethsemane on the cross, not by directly confronting the devil, but by fulfilling the destiny to which He had been called. The greatest battle that was ever won was accomplished by the apparent death of the victor, without even a word of rebuke to His adversary!God's commands are designed to guide you to life's very best. You will not obey Him, if you do not believe Him and trust Him. You cannot believe Him if you do not love Him. You cannot love Him unless you know Him.

October 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Asif Mubrak

January 15 2011  at 7:40am  Report. Kate Katerina Kanariov no i fractured my foot .... This will be done in remembrance of all the lives lost in Haiti

December 17, 2010 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Follow dailyversespk on Twitter

Search English Bible

Search Urdu Bible

Recent Videos

1614 views - 0 comments
1390 views - 0 comments
1854 views - 0 comments
2203 views - 1 comment