Daily Bible Verses

Get a free Bible Verse on your mobile by subscribing with us, watch Christian Videos, download Christian wallpapers, have your say in Forums, download Urdu Geet and Zaboor, submit your prayer requests and many more. Only in Pakistan.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion Topics > Jeans & T-Shirt

Mastermind

...............JEANS & T-Shirt................

Is it Men's Dressing/Clothing only?

Comment with Yes or No

May 19, 2010 at 5:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

Yes, It is consider as Men's wear

May 19, 2010 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

why this question mastermind and in what aspect?? plz explain

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

May 19, 2010 at 5:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

Admin Sir,

Please let the replies come first. it's also part of teaching to make people think about it.

Thankx

May 19, 2010 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

Yes

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

May 19, 2010 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Samar

NO............

May 19, 2010 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Elizwar Javed Gill

well i don't know How master mind will relate it with our teachings

YES.....!

May 22, 2010 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noreen Ghulam

No!

May 24, 2010 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Mastermind at May 19, 2010 at 5:31 AM

...............JEANS & T-Shirt................

Is it Men's Dressing/Clothing only?

Comment with Yes or No

only an understanding of God's grace can make Christians not by ban of facebook OR jeans & t-shirt

May 24, 2010 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

What are you percieving Pastor ?

May 27, 2010 at 6:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Asif Mubrak

Tabish at May 19, 2010 at 5:48 AM

why this question mastermind and in what aspect?? plz explain

Is the Bible’s teaching on Jeans & T-Shirt ? How do we respond to all the contemporary ethical issues that the Bible doesn’t mention?

July 5, 2010 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Salman Gill

Hi

X cuz me evrybody..

Bible me bayan kia gia he k TU DO TAAR KA KAPRA NA PEHN'NA, ( ISTISHNA + KHROOJ )

to is k mutabiq to male female dono ko mna kia gia he lekin agr jeans paint k sath agr t-shirt b jeans ki ho to i think men women dono pehn skte hen...

--
Bhai Salman Victor Gill
July 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Mastermind at May 19, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Admin Sir,

Please let the replies come first. it's also part of teaching to make people think about it.

Thankx

Bible never teach us on Jeans & T-Shirt , only an understanding of God's grace can make Christians not by ban of facebook OR jeans & t-shirt

July 7, 2010 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

Deuteronomy Chapter 22 verse 5

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God".

Is it the will of God to test the loyalty / faithfulness of humans by this commandment?

Is will of God changed today ?

if yes, then how can we believe he is the same God yesterday, today and tommorow

September 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stephanie delqado

Mastermind One simple question for you...where does JESUS say God's grace can make Christians by ban of face book, Goggle and You tube or by jeans & t-shirt.

Jesus never say God's grace get from face book, Goggle and You tube or by jeans & t-shirt.

how can you even be sure that the bible's meaning had been accurately translated from Hebrew to English in the first place? Like in the classic example of "virgin" and "young woman" mistranslation. "almah" was the word used in the Hebrew version of Isaiah meaning "young woman" not as is oft quoted "virgin" ( the word for virgin, for interests sake, is "betulah")Surely there are dozens more errors like this one, which lead to a mistranslation and therefore loss of meaning from the original Hebrew...Don't waste time thinking about ban of face book, Goggle and You tube or by jeans & t-shirts JESUS never talk about these...Why do you think God wrote the Bible? All evidence points at it being written by men between the 12th Century BCE and 2nd or 3rd century CE.Bad things that happen to Christians like you, or that Christians do, are completely beside the point. don't quote verses for your own purposes...

September 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

Attn: Ms. stephanie delqado

You are totally lacking with mind reading abilitiles.

The Background of my question was something else (dress code recommended by the Al-mighty) and look what are you writing about ? did I asked anything about the God's Grace or anything about websites. do read the whole forum again.

I say again and again. you better do it.

September 15, 2010 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Mastermind at September 15, 2010 at 6:18 AM

Attn: Ms. stephanie delqado

You are totally lacking with mind reading abilitiles.

The Background of my question was something else (dress code recommended by the Al-mighty) and look what are you writing about ? did I asked anything about the God's Grace or anything about websites. do read the whole forum again.

I say again and again. you better do it.

Matthew 7

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Judging others sometimes is a hard thing not to do. As we mature in Christ we tend to think others should be like us, or be doing what we are doing. Judging others makes us look like we should be judged to, so the verse' says above "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Oh we have alot of things that we need to get rid of before we even think about judging someone else, what makes it right for us may be wrong for others.

We will be judged with the measure we use, when we judge someone else, we have to stand tall and judging someone doesn't make us right, it makes us hypocrite's and we cannot be that, we have to leave the judging to God, He is our judge. So when you decide to judge look in the mirror, check yourself with God's word, read and pray.

November 26, 2010 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivyn Mathew

NO, It is a matter of comfort and preferance. A christian should dress modestly

December 2, 2010 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Follow dailyversespk on Twitter

Search English Bible

Search Urdu Bible

Recent Videos

1614 views - 0 comments
1390 views - 0 comments
1854 views - 0 comments