Daily Bible Verses

Get a free Bible Verse on your mobile by subscribing with us, watch Christian Videos, download Christian wallpapers, have your say in Forums, download Urdu Geet and Zaboor, submit your prayer requests and many more. Only in Pakistan.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion Topics > prayer request

Sober Mall

please pray for my sister AROOJ MALL she is suffering from a stomach tumor and she also very weak . She is admit in SHAWKHAT KHAN-HUM hospital .WE are also praying for her .IAM very thankful to u also pray for her.

September 5, 2010 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabish
Administrator

May God bless and heal her. Amen.

--

Tabish Qazi

Admin - Daily Verses

September 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastermind

I will share it with my family and we all pray during our daily family prayer. May God of Bible visit her and heal her. Amen

September 7, 2010 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stephanie delqado

AROOJ MALL Pray this prayer 

"Oh God, save my soul. I'm so sorry that I have sinned against you, but I have come home. I will serve you, Lord, the rest of my life. Deliver me from all my sinful habits. Set me free! I do believe Jesus died on Calvary for me, and I believe in His blood, that there is power in His blood to wash away all my sins, all my sins!" Say, "Come into my heart, Jesus; come on in, Jesus. Come on in!"

September 12, 2010 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

samreen

i am samreen plz pray for my study i am realy warried about it. 

September 15, 2010 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Asif Mubrak

Tabish at September 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM

May God bless and heal her. Amen.

"If anyone turns a deaf ear to the law,

even his prayers are detestable."

Proverbs (28:9)

September 17, 2010 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

samreen at September 15, 2010 at 1:52 AM

i am samreen plz pray for my study i am realy warried about it. 

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

--

Satan has in fact a plan against the saints of the Most High which is to wear them out. Now, were Satan to strike the children of God with great force at one time, they would knowexactly how to resist the enemy since they would immediately recognize his work. He uses the method of gradualism to wear down the people of God.Jesus defeated satan in Gethsemane on the cross, not by directly confronting the devil, but by fulfilling the destiny to which He had been called. The greatest battle that was ever won was accomplished by the apparent death of the victor, without even a word of rebuke to His adversary!God's commands are designed to guide you to life's very best. You will not obey Him, if you do not believe Him and trust Him. You cannot believe Him if you do not love Him. You cannot love Him unless you know Him.

September 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pastor Eric

Sober Mall at September 5, 2010 at 6:49 AM

please pray for my sister AROOJ MALL she is suffering from a stomach tumor and she also very weak . She is admit in SHAWKHAT KHAN-HUM hospital .WE are also praying for her .IAM very thankful to u also pray for her.

When you suffer and lose, that does not mean you are being disobedient to God. In fact, it might mean you're right in the centre of His will. The path of obedience is often marked by times of suffering and loss.

--

Satan has in fact a plan against the saints of the Most High which is to wear them out. Now, were Satan to strike the children of God with great force at one time, they would knowexactly how to resist the enemy since they would immediately recognize his work. He uses the method of gradualism to wear down the people of God.Jesus defeated satan in Gethsemane on the cross, not by directly confronting the devil, but by fulfilling the destiny to which He had been called. The greatest battle that was ever won was accomplished by the apparent death of the victor, without even a word of rebuke to His adversary!God's commands are designed to guide you to life's very best. You will not obey Him, if you do not believe Him and trust Him. You cannot believe Him if you do not love Him. You cannot love Him unless you know Him.

September 20, 2010 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aasif Rao

and my mother in law she hes ill for last few months her name Aunty Razia

my sister newly married in lahore 

Hey sister's and brother's please prayer for my sister and my hole family .

--

October 10, 2010 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pnk jav

Aasif Rao at October 10, 2010 at 4:02 AM

and my mother in law she hes ill for last few months her name Aunty Razia

my sister newly married in lahore 

Hey sister's and brother's please prayer for my sister and my hole family .

May God bless u and ur family.......Amen

--

pnk

October 15, 2010 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Follow dailyversespk on Twitter

Search English Bible

Search Urdu Bible

Recent Videos

1614 views - 0 comments
1390 views - 0 comments
1854 views - 0 comments